Tuesday, February 3, 2009

PLN 18

In the YouTube video, what matters the most is reversing the predicted statistics for our future because our generation is headed down the wrong path. In the video it explains how negative our predicted future is. It was saying that our family would be a second priority and money would be a first. But the message of the video was that if you reverse the statistics, it would change to our life goal. Money would be a second priority and family would be our first. This matters to me because its motivating me to change my ways so that in my future I’m not only focused on materialistic items. When I'm older, I don’t want to always be at work and missing my children’s soccer games and school plays. I want to be there for my family. I don’t want to always be things. I want all my pride and joy to be dedicated to my family. This article matters to the community because its also encouraging others to stop focusing on materialistic items and their jobs and focus on their families because that’s what really matters in life. If the community changed this s it would spread the word and encourage others. This video matters to the world because it’s letting our generation know what people expect our reputation will be like in the future. It’s a warning video saying that there is a solution to stop the way we might become. Our world needs to apply this message so that we are not destroying our love for one another and replacing it with the love for money and materials. Overall what matters the most in this video is reversing the predicted statistics of what our reputation will be like in the future.

No comments: