Sunday, January 11, 2009

PLN 17

In the You Tube video "I Remember", a commercial, what matters is the things of today are becoming the past because it is saying there is always going to be more in the future. In this video many different children appear saying an "I remember" quote. The quotes explain what these children remember about there childhood years with technology. The overall message of this video was to say that the future to many adults is the past for many children. This matters because it is promoting our achievement with becoming more and more advanced with technology by the second. This matters to me because it’s reminding me how much things have changed. I remember when I listened to CD's, but when my parents were kids CDs was the future. But now in 2009 children will say I remember when I listened to Ipods. What will the next generation say? What will be the new music device? This also matters to me because it made me realize the change. I was so used to the technology, I didn’t even realize the transitions of the new and better technology. This matters to the world because it just shows how much our world is progressing. Overall what matters the most in the Youtube video "I remember" is the things of today are becoming the past because it is saying we are always progressing.

No comments: