Sunday, October 26, 2008

PLN 4

In the short video Life= Risk, by Dale Basler, What matters the most is the benefits of failing because it teaches people that there is a positive side to failing. The short video talked about how failing only makes you stronger and builds you. This matters because people need to realize that when they fail, it isn’t a call telling you to quit, it’s a call telling you to try harder and reach that goal. It is a very motivating message that everyone could benefit from. This film matters to me because it shows me that I am not the only person in the world that has failed. There are many times that I have been cut from a team or not given a medal and my reaction to failure is quitting. I never actually quit, but I always feel like I should. This short video has now encouraged me to continue reaching my goals because everyone has failed. This matters to the world because it will help encourage people to keep trying when they have been knocked off their high horse. The world would be a more positive place because people wouldn’t have to feel sad and hurt when they have failed to reach their goals. Overall, what matters the most in the film Life=Risk by Dale Basler is never giving up.

No comments: